At CAP we offer a customized comprehensive ABA plan that can include:
- Team consisting of Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) or a Board Certified assistant Behavior Analyst (BCaBA) and a trained Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
- School readiness programs in all locations to include 1:1 direct therapy by an RBT in a "school like" environment. Early learner, preschool, teen and school age programs are offered.
- Comprehensive Assessment using criterion-references assessments such as ABLLS-R, VB-MAPP & AFLS
- Individualized ABA programming
- Parent/Family/Caregiver Training
- Crisis Management Training
- Functional Assessment to determine why problem behaviors occur
- Behavior Intervention Plan if necessary to decrease severe interfering problematic behavior
- Functional Communication Training to replace problem behaviors with appropriate behavior
- Daily Living Skills
- Social skills Assessment and Curriculum
- Regularly scheduled social skills group that works on individual social skills in the community
- Natural Environment Teaching (NET) to include generalization of learned skills into the community
- Collaboration with school and additional therapies (PT, OT, Speech)
Find out how to get ABA covered for your child.